Present Professional Profile
• Archbishop, Anglican Church of Virginia and Communion of Foreign Dioceses.
• Founder, Anglican Church International Communion.
• Secretary General, Anglican Church International Communion
• President, Anglican Church in the United States of America
• President, Council on Persecution of Christians in India
• President, Anglican Seminary of Virginia
• Endorser, Chaplain Corps, United States Armed Forces.
• Fellow, American Psychotherapy Association
• Ordained Deacon, 1983.
• Ordained Anglican Priest, 1984.
• Consecrated Anglican Bishop, 2001.
Secular Career Experience
• Senior Vice-President, Assisted Living Federation of America. 1996-2002.
• CEO, Vocational Industrial Clubs of America (Now called Skills USA), 1965- 87.
• State Supervisor, Trade, Industrial and Technical Education, Dept of Public Instruction of North Carolina, 1963-65.
• Industrial Coordinator, Industrial Education, Wake County Board of Education, NC, 1960-63.
• United States Marine Corps Reserve, 1957-63.
• D.Min. St. George’s School of Theology.
• M.Ed., North Carolina State University of North Carolina, Raleigh, NC.
• B.A., University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC.
• A.A., Campbell University, Buie Creek, NC.
• Certified Association Executive, American Society of Association Executives, Washington, D.C., (retired).
• Pastoral Counselor, Virginia Institute of Pastoral Care, Richmond, VA.
• Married: Sondra Baker Johnson, author, herbalist, and business owner.
• Children: Four Sons, Three daughters, Fourteen Grand Children and Two Great Grand Children.
• Born, Raleigh, NC January 24, 1938.
• Graduate, Coats Public Schools, Coats, NC..
• Parents: Lewis M. Johnson (deceased) and Della Wilson Johnson (deceased).
Larry Wilson Johnson
582 Simons Way
Front Royal, VA 22630